Thursday, June 29, 2006



... Um, okay ...

Me: "Good afternoon, Deborah speaking"

Customer: "Hi, I just had this thing repaired by you and now it's not working"

Me: Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. Where are you calling from Sir?"

Customer: "****** Company; and when I tested it, it worked but then I whacked it on the table and now it doesn't work"

Me: "You whacked it?"
Customer: "Yup!"

Me: "Why did you whack it, Sir?"
Customer: "Duh... because you're supposed to..."

Me: "I don't think you're supposed to whack it"
Customer: "Yeah, you are"

Me: "But when you whacked it, maybe you broke it?"
Customer: "Can I speak to someone who knows about whacking please?"

Me: "Certainly Sir, I'll put you right through" *sigh*

(a similar discussion ensued in the technical shop)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home