Wednesday, June 21, 2006


Is it okay to borrow graphics from someone else's journal if you think they are so beautiful and you give the person credit? I hope so and I hope this man is not angry because I love this. But the problem is that I can't find his blog again so I can't tell him how much I like it or give him credit. Oy vey I'm such a rookie!

Anyway, back to the art. What's happening here?
a. Are they reconciling?
b. Are they scared?
c. Are they laughing?
d. Is she comforting him?
e. Is he comforting her?
f. Are they cold?
g. Are they kissing?
h. Are they discovering each other's bodies for the first time?
i. Are they grieving?
j. Are they praying?

1 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

wow, i found you by hitting next blog and im glad i did. that pic is breathtaking. it brings out feelings for me that i havent felt in a long time. i hope you can find him to thank him.

Wed Jun 21, 09:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home