Monday, July 03, 2006


Ah, the wonder of GOLF...

What an enjoyable day I had. Days like this don't come often... gorgeous weather, wonderful company, thoughtful advice, good conversation...

*sigh*

Suffice it to say that I am not a great golfer. But what I lack in skill I more than make up for in determination and inventive curse words.

This afternoon; however, I did pretty well (no, I have no idea of my score) mostly because of the patient (entirely solicited) advice of my partner... a player self-described as inconsistent, but more knowledgeable about common novice errors thereby improving my understanding of my swing and it's tendencies.

I can't wait to get out on the course again, and when I get to the point where I can shoot within 10% of par, I get to buy myself some adorably tacky golf shoes! Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Okay, maybe 20% of par? (I really want those golf shoes!)

Sat Jul 08, 09:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home